San Francisco and other Bay Area cities are looking at ways to reuse and recycle animal waste in an effort to stop sending trash to landfills by 2020. The San Francisco Chronicle reported that the city is the first to try and convert pet feces into methane to be used as fuel. San Francisco has an estimated 240,000 dogs and cats.
- New Address
- B.Y.O.C – Bring Your Own Cup
- No Plastic With My Water, Please
- Buying in Bulk to Cut Back on Packaging
- Disaster Preparedness
- NY School Children Protest Styrofoam – Be Inspired
- Get GREEN at Work and Pet Poison Hotlines
- Sunscreen – Is it safe for dogs?
- Roundup: Three Green Tips this Tuesday
- My Convictions Were Put to the Test